Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

0

It's 2016! I can't quite believe that 2015 is over already - it went really fast and it doesn't feel like spring is only just around the corner! Although 2015 was full of lots of fun, celebrations and memories, I can't wait for 2016 and what surprises there may be in store.
One of the things that I am looking forward to most this year is the Olympics. I can't believe that it was almost 4 years ago that I went to watch the Paralympics in London. The 2012 Olympics was certainly a good one for the Great British team, coming third and getting 65 medals in total, hopefully we can beat that this coming year!
I haven't really come up with a New Year's resolution yet, only the classic, 'I'll keep my bedroom tidy' one that lasts about a week before becoming a huge mess yet again. Do you have any New Year's resolutions? What were your highlights of 2015? What are you looking forward to in 2016 and beyond?
I hope you have a very happy and healthy New Year and 2016!
Thank you,
Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment