Saturday 26 December 2015

5 Gold Rings Lush Review

0

Today, I'm doing another Lush review! It's another festive treat from Lush that they only release at Christmas/Winter. It is a new bubble bar that was actually only released this year. It's called '5 Gold Rings' and, hence the name, comes in 5 small parts on a piece of ribbon. The pictures on here are taken from the Lush website as I forgot to take pictures of the product before using it.
I absolutely love the practicality of this bubble bar as, rather than having to split a whole bubble bar up and crumble it and... you can just take one of, break it up in your hands, and jump into the bath!
At first, I was worried that, because one piece was so small compared to other bubble bars, it would not produce many bubbles. However, I was very wrong! One ring produced plenty of bubbles and turned the water a shimmering gold/yellow! It also smells very vanillary but this scent is not very overpowering and quite subtle so it is perfect for a long soak in the bath!
Overall, I'd rate this an 8/10 as it is so much more practical than other bubble bars, but has just as many luxury scents and bubbles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment