Sunday 6 December 2015

New Look Haul

0

I recently realised that I had quite a few New Look vouchers to spend that were close to expiring so I decided to treat myself to a few items that were on the website.
 One of the things I purchased was this burgundy lace crop top. It's smarter than some of the other tops that I purchased. Although it is a crop top, I think it could be suitable for wearing to a restaurant or to a party. You could pair this with so many items and it would still look great-that's one of the things that I love about New Look clothes-there are so many ways to mix and match!
Another top I bought was this navy blue fine knit 3/4 length sleeve top. I love the colour of this and as it's such a simple design, I think it would go really well with a gold or silver necklace and bracelets. The colour goes with so many others and it is really cosy-perfect for a lazy day in or a chillaxed weekend.
I also bought this burgundy fine knit 3/4 sleeve top. I like to pair it with some black jeans as the colours go really well. I also love the Aztec design at the bottom as well as the mini pom-poms - they transform the top from a simple one to one with a bit more fun!
The last fine-knit top that I purchased was this Aztec design one. I love the patterns on this - in cooperating the Aztec designs and Christmas colours make this top perfect for a Winters day.
I bought this blue hoodie to warm me up! I love the colour and the fact that it's fluffy on the inside! if you're not sure about the colour and whether the colour would suit you, don't worry! They also make this jumper in grey, burgundy, mint green and black.
As it's winter and I live in England, I decided that I should probably also buy a jumper to keep me nice and toasty. This kimono white stripe jumper does exactly that - it keeps me warm and looks great too.
Overall, I think that New Look is full of some amazing pieces this autumn/winter and there are so many more than the ones that I have bought that I would like! I would definitely recommend having a look on the website - I'm sure that there's something for you!
Comment below if you have your eye on any pieces at the moment and what your go to shop is for autumn/winter clothes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment