Monday 4 January 2016

New Blog Series

0

Ok, so today's blog is just an introduction to a whole series to come. Since I do so many Lush reviews, I have decided to do a series on them called 'Lush According To Me'. I will add my current Lush reviews to the series (Candy Mountain, 5 Gold Rings, Shoot For The Stars and Twilight).
Obviously, I won't be able to post new entries 3 times a week but I will try to do one or two every weekend. I have quite a stash of Lush products in my room, waiting for me to write a review on so it will be a series that goes on for a looooong time! If, for whatever reason, in this period of time, I do not review a Lush product that you would like me to, feel free to comment on any of my posts and I will reply ASAP!
I hope you like this new, upcoming series and what products it may unravel. Please comment below for any bath bombs/bubble bars etc. that you might like me to review. Also comment on what you think of this new series idea!
Thank you,
Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment